Bat Friends Forever

A great place for Batman fans to hang out!

Hey you guys! I can't wait til Batman 3 comes out!  If you have anything you would like to say or share, this would be the place to do it! I'm looking forward to see what you have to say!

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd like to see a realistic portrayal of The Riddler....make him creepy...like Ted Bundy creepy.
Well, it would be great to have a charater that measures up to The Joker.
i cant wait either. i just grabbed a boz set of the old ones (90's) and I am scrathing my head as to what its even going to be about.without heath as the joker they shouldnt even put him in the next one. harley could fill the blank and as for an evil female they should bring in megan as the catwomen. danny devito was a great pengiun so it would be great if they used him again. the old cast was spot on (with the exception of george colley as bats)

and this is of course only my thoughts on this subject after a night long back to back to back to back batman saturday night, (damn im a dork the kids diddnt make it past the middle of the 2nd one)
I know this would never happen, but I would love to the The Ventriloquist as a medium level crime boss.
I think that would be cool too! Never thought of that before!
You know, I think I could picture that sort of Riddler. Give him the charm that Ted Bundy had, but a dark side too.
Yeah, That would be awesome, like btk meets ted bundy.... that would rock bill! good idea...

Billyman said:
I'd like to see a realistic portrayal of The Riddler....make him creepy...like Ted Bundy creepy.
July 20, 2012 for Batman 3 holla!Check out IGN.com for more info and look up Ultimate Comics-to-film Guide.And another thing is that Batman/Superman will not be in the First Justice League film. The team will be Green Lantern, Flash,Wonder Women,Martian Manhunter, and Aquaman.If you want that info check out Comicbookmovies.com.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Elizabeth Jane Ickes.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service